As a private customer you should follow these steps:
- Send the completed and signed General Conditions.
- Send the proof of transfer of 50% of the agreed price.
- When the translation is received or the contracted service is completed, send proof of transfer of the remaining amount (including invoice VAT).
If your company wants to hire TransMitte services, it must:
- Send an email to TransMitte with the completed and signed General Conditions.
- Also, send proof of transfer of 50% of the agreed price.
- Upon receipt of the translation or completion of the contracted service, send the proof of transfer of the remaining amount (including invoice VAT) no later than 30 calendar days after the provision of the contracted service.
I would like to innovate my relationship with translation agencies and companies, in order to streamline the process of project allocation and improve time management.
To do this, I suggest a proactive action on your part that involves including the date of delivery of the project or the rendering of the service and the budget for it.
In this case, the General Conditions must be accepted, only in the absence of conditions of the translation agency or company. Shall we work together?